Pittsburgh Home Health Career Opportunities
Suzanne & Associates provides career opportunities serving seniors with home and community care services. As a home health professional, you’ll be assisting seniors in maximizing their independence and quality living.
The area is in need of qualified, experienced and dedicated staff who are committed to offering quality services to individuals and their families. As a staffing agency, we place professionals in career opportunities that best utilize their talents and experience.
Pittsburgh employment opportunities in home health care include:
- COMPANION SERVICES :: Includes non-medical care, supervision and socialization to a functionally impaired adult. Light housekeeping duties may be involved.
- COUNSELING :: Providing mental health counseling services to consumers. Services may address such issues as problem solving and coping skills, individual/marital and/or family stress, substance abuse, treatment of depression, nutritional education/counseling and family problems involving abuse or neglect.
- PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES:: Personal assistance provided in a consumer’s home that includes home personal care and other approved activities to consumers with functional disabilities, who need assistance to accomplish daily living tasks in order to live in the community.
- PERSONAL CARE SERVICES:: Includes assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and other activities of daily living. According to the plan of care, the service may also include housekeeping chores that are essential to the health and welfare of the consumer.
- RESPITE CARE :: Short-term services delivered in the home and designed to relieve family members or primary caregivers who normally provide care.
- HOME SUPPORT :: Includes assistance with light housekeeping, home organization, shopping and possible meal preparation.
- CHORE SUPPORT :: Includes labor-intensive maintenance, cleaning and home management activities designed to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for the consumer. Short term home care services.
We won’t promise you that this is easy work, but we promise the rewards are gratifying. Not everyone is cut out for home health care, but if you think you may be please complete an on-line application for home health positions.
You can also download our Jobs Brochure to learn more about mental & home health positions in Pittsburgh available through Suzanne & Associates.
Feel free to call us at (412) 831-8211, contact us via e-mail or fax your resume to Suzanne & Associates at (412) 831-8225. We’d like to add you to our team of home health professionals in Pittsburgh.